Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playing Catch Up....End of August Ward Fair

Wow how the time flys...My camera cannot be recharge as I lost the charger. I have wanted to take pictures and update my blog and that has been my excuse. The girls have sent me pictures so that I may catch up...Lila and the girls were able to make it up to the fair. Shelley followed a few days later, I so enjoyed their company. The hardest thing about moving to Farmington is being away from them. Many days I wish we were closer. I wish funds would loosen up so that I can visit more often and be the Grandma I so dream to be...All in all I have loved the Farmington area, my new husband, and new Ward. I am so pleased and thankful that this Ward has taken me in so kindly!!!I have made friends, canned and been gardening alot. I serve in Relief Society with some Sisters that I know are choice.
The End of August we had a ward party; a Country Fair!!!What is so cute about this picture; well at the fair it was all that you could eat, no cost on anything not even cotton candy. Let's just say no limit on cotton candy and the kids are going to explore the venture. Anyway that evening when I was putting Avery Mae to bed I said, "Avery you must of had 100 cotton candies." The look on her face was pricless she smile and replied, "I don't know Grandma but I had a lot!!!"
















No comments: