Monday, October 20, 2008

Avery's Birthday...more pumpkins

This past week or more (Oct. 9-18) I went to Cedar City and to Las Vegas to visit my daughters and granddaughters. There is never enough time to get all the things I need to do and time to spend with family and friends. This trip was especially hard because thing after thing kept pulling at me. I felt as if there was not enough time or enough of me to go around. All in all I got to see my girls and granddaughters. Avery Mae had a fun princess birthday (Oct.16, her true birthday Oct. 15) party and she was so beautiful. Madelynn is growing up so fast...she holds her own in all departments, beauty, personality, energy ect. She is beginning to talk now, it is quite cute. Avery reminds me so much of Lila, social butterfly, beautiful and clumsy...it is so funny. Lila showed me the new house that they plan on moving into soon; I'll have my own room. I hope Avery and Maddy will camp out with me.
Following the Las Vegas trip I headed back with a truck load of furniture Lila cannot fit into the future house...(small bedrooms). Shelley and David inherited a large swingset/fort thing...they cannnot use it so they were sweet enough to let me have it. We hauled it all the way to Farmington and now it sits in our backyard awaiting a coat of stain/varnish and years of grandkids enjoyment!!!
Along the way we enjoyed a overnight stay, swimming and golf in Filmore(Oct.17-18). Golf is $8.00 a person. Brent and I have not been able to take a vacation and he wanted to do somthing with his kids while they were out of school (UEA break). So a overnight stay and 9 holes of golf; some pizza and swimming were enjoyed. Shelley and David joined the Elliott gang and we had a pretty good time...






No comments: