Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Weekend

Well we enjoyed Conference...both Brent and I look forward to reading the Conference Ensign to get what we missed. Saturday I began cooking for Sunday dinner; as we were having some kids and grandkids over Sunday for pumpkin fun, eating and trying to watch conference among grandkids...who had in their little minds better things to do!!!
Our garden produced enough pumpkins for all the Grandkids. I will be heading to Las Vegas this week to do somemore pumpkin play with the Vegas critters...Oh and one more thing we now have TWO new grandbabies arriving in 2009...I believe we will have boys...that's my thoughts anyway...





3 comments:

HeidiPorter said...

who is pregnant? besides Brandi....

Meet the Elliott's said...

Lila is due next June...

Julie said...

Yeah - I was just going to ask that same question - congrats!