Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Projects

Well since Brent and I got married it was always the goal to do some remodeling ect. Funny how not having funds effects everything. Anyway what we planned and what has happened caused changes big time. I have spent many days in frustration over this but it's still the same...
Over all we have gotten a few things done, we did get central air!!! I started painting and got side track with going back to work. That has been slow also. This past week I pulled out the paint again. I have one room finished as far as I can go. I wanted a new front door but after applying a coat of paint on the old door...the old door; it will work.
We also aquired a nice swing set and it needs a fresh coat of stain ect.
This week Brent and I will attempt the family room area, we are trying to get things prepared for Thanksgiving company and dinner...
We did manage to get popcorn balls done for the trick or treaters this weekend!!!



I think a picture of Brent and I, maybe even some of our wedding prints would look good above the mantle.

No comments: