Saturday, August 11, 2007

My greatest joy!!!


I love this picture of my children...It has been a year almost since I came in contact with Brent. Then a whole lot of changes occured (good changes). The best part about it all was having the love and support of my children and family...Going to the Temple was a great experience...even the second time around. What even made it more special was I had my mother and sister's work done. Then my son Kyle went through for his endowments earlier so he could attend my Temple Sealing to Brent. Having all three of my children present was like Heaven...a peaceful wonderful feeling. I am sending this photo to Kyle...wow I miss him!!!

4 comments:

Brent's Family said...

Thanks for adding the (good Changes)
Love Brent!!!

Meet the Elliott's said...

of course!!!

Noelle said...

Georgie,
We love your blog--this is a great post. We were so happy to be able to share in the joy of that day with you as well.
Love, Phil and Noelle

Meet the Elliott's said...

Phil and Nicole what can I do to be able to visit your blog....I would love to remain in contact more this away. I so loved having so much family and support around.