Saturday, August 18, 2007

A mixture of feelings....

SmileyCentral.com I am feeling a mixture of things since I have been back home here in Farmington. I truly enjoyed my visit with my daughters, and the grandbabies...it is always a blue moment leaving them. At the same time I was so exicited to see my honey and get home to Farmington. Tomorrow it will be a whole year, since the first time Brent sent me a flirt on a LDS dating website. WOW how times flys. A lot has happen this past year. First meeting Brent, then meeting Brents family, his family meeting my family. The arrival of Madelynn, the long distance dating process, thinking and doing the marriage thing, ring hunting. Then lets add to the chaos and move, leave my job, friends, family, GET MARRIED, watch son leave for his mission. It is a lot, and I have enjoyed all of it...there is a saying the best part to a ending is a new begining!!!
SmileyCentral.com

1 comment:

Lila said...

It has all been good change though. Good change is weclomed and even though I miss you so much (and Avery does too) we are happy to see you happy...