Monday, December 8, 2008

My Avery Mae



My grandaughter who is in the picture below viewing the lights at Temple Square stayed with us after Thanksgiving for a week. I just got back from taking her home and I already miss the rascal...Some cute thoughts:

Every morning she would wake me up with Grandma I'm hungry can you cook me oatmeal?

One morning I went back to bed because I have been fighting this cold. I awoke to her yelling you better come get me Grandma I'm eating the brown sugar!!!

We must of watch Home Alone #1 10 times, Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! at least 6 times, Disney's The Santa Clause, Jingle all the Way, All dogs Christmas Carol, Were Back, and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!!!

Avery Mae helped me decorated the house, and tree...she redid the Candy Canes at least 4 times....all within her easy reach!!!

One day I took her to Garner Village. While making a trip to the bathroom I held the door shut on the bathroom stall for her as the lock was not working...she sweetie said Grandma thank you, and giggle and then ask, "Grandma are you about ready to pee in your pants"...I heard a few others giggling at her remark.

On Sat. evening we needed to get ready to attend Hanna's Baptism. Avery Mae was tired as we have been going pretty strong all week. Anyway she was taking her time and ignoring my plea's to come and get her hair combed...I finally said does Grandmas need to give you a swat. Her reply was,"Grandma you can't spank me I'm to cute!!!"

If you ask Avery Mae what her name is this is her reply...Avery Mae Harper Hanna Montana Barbie!!! What a tongue twister...

This is how Avery would leave the Bath Tub everynight!!!

2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

Sounds like you had quite a character on your hands. I bet you had a lot of fun. :)

Lila said...

This scene looks familiar...