Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Figi here he comes...

I have been waiting for a while now...I would like to believe that it seems for ever. But, the time does seem to past quicker than I thought it would. Kyle called last night from the airport. Yes, the time of his MTC training has ended and he is on his way now to do the Lords work. His call was filled with excitement and he is very anxious to get to teach the Figi natives or people. As a mother it really brings much comfort to your soul, your heart when you know they are ready, worthy and prepared to serve...

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah, Kyle! That is so awesome, Georgie. It must feel neat to have your only son be so willing to serve. He is prepared! I am so grateful for the example that he is setting for my brothers and for Hayden and Jaxson. Will you let us know what his address is so that we can send him some letters, and I'm sure Hayden would think it is cool to send something to an actual missionary! I am proud of him, too!
Brandi

Meet the Elliott's said...

Thank you Brandi...I will update you on his address for I am anxious my self to know how to reach him now that he has left the MTC...It is kinda funny he has always wanted some brothers. I hope in time all the boys will become closer...

Kyle's page... said...

Mom, I changes kyles blogspot address to elderbrooksbyinfiji.blogspot.com since Fiji is really how you are supposed to spell it. Woops!

Kyle's page... said...

On second thought, I will go back and change that to figi again since we sent out all of those thank you notes with the link on it as figi. Oh well.