Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wacky Gift...

This month is Mildred Bell's birthday...as my parents get older it becomes harder every year to fine something they could use, would like ect. Yesterday I decided to drive into Salt Lake and have lunch with my hubby. I also decided that a few times a month I need to take in the sites of this wonderful Utah Valley. Today I to headed to Trolley Square. A few weeks ago Brent and I went there to eat at Rodizio Grill, The Brazilian Steakhouse located in Trolley Square. We met some friends  on a Monday evening for dinner and a presentation. Afterward we walk through the shopping area, I  always have an interest of window shopping... Brent does not share it...LOL. So a return trip was an adventure, I love looking at shops. Besides I needed to find a Birthday gift...I saw these facing Grannies and knew that I had found my gift...You wind them up and watch them go!!! I can't wait to find racing grandpa's!!!

1 comment:

D and C said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
That is too funny. I would love to take a scenic drive with you. Maria Simmons took me behind the U of U and it was amazing. We should do that sometime.