Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine Thief.....

I love watching 24 hours with Jack Bauer...Brent and I got hooked on this during our Honeymoon. Lost is on tonight...looking forward to this final season. So anyway we are laying in bed watching 24, Brent jumps up and saids he's got to get his uniforms ready...strange I thought as he never worries about them until Wednesday night for the games on Thursday. I usually finish them up for him and fold them nice and have them ready. I looked at him puzzeled...isn't it a little yearly your games aren't until Thursday? He gave me a strange look...and said he also was going to get some heart cookies. I asked him, "what heart cookies"? "The ones in the pantry," he replied.  It dawned on me....My Valentine stash...he had found the Valentine stash I was planning on using for Valentine treats/presents. So today replace eaten treats, wrap and hide in better place!!!

No comments: