Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 5....recap of events















I arrived at Shelley and David's last Sat. Feb 13th, Shelley had on and off contractions which finally started moving forward Feb. 15th; our little no name baby arrived at 1:53 p.m. very alert, very healthy, and very cute...more than cute she's beautiful...David and Shelly keep telling me that forsure today my little grandaughter will have a name. I am enjoyinf my visit....even the cold snowy weather...
Day 10 Back in Farmington, my little no name baby has a name...Ella McKinley Crowther
Day 9 New born pictures for baby
Day 8 Shelley and Baby first time out....we went to dinner
Day 7 Back to Cedar to spend more time with Shelley, David, Baby
Day 6 Quick trip to Las Vegas...
Day 5 Baby Laundry
Day 4  Mom and Dad still have not been able to decide on a name for this cutie...For now she is my no name baby!!!
Day 3 Dad gives baby first bath
Day 2 Grandma takes long nap with baby
Day 1  Both Grandma's get in on babies first outfit























Born Feb. 15 at 1:53 p.m.
Weighing 7 lbs 9 ozs
20 1/2 inches long



 

No comments: