Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's Cookin in our Kitchen....







This year we had a great GARDEN....Thanks to my sweet Husband who spends hours working in it. Let me show you just a few pictures and details of all we are doing...
We have dried tomatoes, zucchini, apricots, cherries, bananas, soon pears which are one of my favorites next hummmm...I like them all. We have frozen strawberries, blueberries, rhubard, and cherries plus a few batches of strawberry jam...I am wishing I had raspberries. Other things from the garden, peas, green beans, corn, black beans and zucchini. We have canned apricot jam, relish, pickles, green beans, salsa, enchilada sauce, tomatoe soup, pasta sauce with basil, chili sauce, salsa verde, apricot necar, beef stew, and cherrie juice...Stay tune we still have more to go!!!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Looks awesome! Congratulations on the great growing!

Julie said...

Your so awesome Georgie! Great eats at yout house! I'll know where to come when I don't feel like cooking!!!!1

Sherri said...

Looks like you are making the best out of living in a place you can actually have a garden!
Sherri M