Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trying to play catch up....

More to come...our garden has done great this year....I have lots to CAN...
Since the arrival of Kyle being home things sure have kept me busy from posting and keeping current on my blog...
Where do I start? As most of you know I took on a huge remodeling project on in our home. The basement, a laundry room, bedroom and bathroom. Last year I painted the living room and family room. Slowly I am moving through the house updating painting, and new carpet in a few areas. Next year we might do the master bedroom and Brooke's bedroom...we will see.
I love how everything turned out!!! It has been a lot of work but it was worth it!!!
Before and after shots of our house...
Boys room...
Before...


Work in progress...
After...


Laundry Room...Before


Laundry Room now...this room is the best!!! I now have a pantry, and cleaning closet. I still need to finish a little bit of drywalling in the laundry area. We had a small leak that kept us from finishing it earlier.



Before Downstairs Bathroom...
After Downstairs Bathroom...



Before Basement Shot....
After Basement shots...my area...a new little area for the grandcritters!!!





3 comments:

Julie said...

I love everything you did - it's wonderful! How goes the canning?

Lila said...

Amazing transformation!!!
Keep going!

Meet the Elliott's said...

I am planning on it....next date in March 2010....