Saturday, December 1, 2007

November Thankfuls!!!


I am thankful for the month of November and the time to reflect on all the blessing I do enjoy!!!
I am thankful for medicines that help you feel better!!!
I am thankful for a testimony
I am thankful for heating...it's cold out side!!!
I am thankful for the the snow last night
I am thankful for the family I had to join me in Thanksgiving this year
I am thankful for each day I have to do better than the day before
I am thankful for a mother and father who taught me the value of work
I am thankful for my talents and a father who told me I could be and do anything I set my heart and mind to...he also encouraged me to be my best, do my best
I am thankful for all the love, hugs, kisses given to me from Avery Mae
I am thankful for Grandkids that think Grandma is the coolest no matter what style of clothing I choose to wear
I am thankful for freedom
I am thankful for friendships
I am thankful for Christmas Lights
I am thankful for the spirit felt in the Holiday Season
I am thankful for a home
I am thankful for the mornings I can sleep in...awe wonderful!!!
I am thankful for get aways with my honey!!!
I am thankful for lifes wake up calls
I am thankful for weekly email from my son...I Miss Him!!!
I am thankful for my Parents...all of them
I am thankful for the talents in my children
I am thankful for life
I am thankful for the feeling of peace, comfort
I am thankful for the seasons
I am thankful for cotton, warm water, electricy, washing machines, pretty things
I am thankful for the Lords protection as well as direction in my life
I am very thankful to be a mother of three wonderful children
I am thankful for Brent...
I am thankful for Love

No comments: