Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankgiving Day















THE FOOD....
HMMMM











Our Thankgiving day was super, lots of family, food, fun...I wanted to take some pictures of all of us together...it did not happen. Instead we have a few random shots taken from Lila. The kids had lots of fun playing games, the grandkids had their own ball pit to entertain themselves. Brent, sadly was under the weather all of Thanksgiving day. He is much better now and he will be enjoy watching the BYU game and the rest of the wonderful Hoilday...We even got one night of snow...it was sweet waking up to a blanket of white covering the ground outside!!! Brent, poor Brent was sick most of the time...My first Thanksgiving Dinner I cooked for him and he was to sick to eat. Prior to the kids coming I came a few days early to get the cooking done, cabin prepared. I really hoped that we could create some good memories with both families. Blending familes is not an easy thing to do.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the pictures say it all... looks like it was a great day besides Brent being sick. I like the cheeseball/pinecone. Cute idea.

Noelle said...

I love the swimming pool with the colored balls, what fun for the kids! I also am intrigued by the pinecone cheeseball, I must try that!

Meet the Elliott's said...

I am always looking for winning ideas win it comes to food, home,grandkids ect...Thank you!!!