Monday, December 7, 2009

It's been a while.....Oct. 2009....

Hummm...I have some catching up to do!!! For Avery Mae's birthday Lila, Shelley, myself, the girls, Avery, Maddy and Ty headed to Disney Land. Avery's birthday was Oct. 15, Disney Land is fun with the fall colors! What do I remember about Disney Land...as I am several months behind in my blogging. First thank you to my daughther this trip was a birthday present for me also. I have not been to Disney Land for about 19-20 years. Wow has it ever changed! We stayed accross the street from Disney Land, I believe it was a Howard Johnsons. It was reasonable and they had a small water park area for kids to play. Everything was pretty much within walking distance so that made it a little easier for getting meals. Baby Ty struggled with a fever on and off the whole time we were there. A few times we had to cool him off in the tub or sponge him down. Upon arriving back in Las Vegas Lila took him into the doctors, he had a case of influenza...He was a good sport; he would not even hardly cry during those awful cold baths to cool him. Fall is a favorite time of the year for me and Disney Land displays a wonderfularray of fall colors around the fall season. I SO LOOK FOWARD TO MY NEXT RETURN TO THIS MAGICAL PLACE!!!






1 comment:

Julie said...

yes you do.... are you alive and well????