Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween with the kids



Halloween this year to us the St. George...the condo. My kids all joined me for a quick weekend. I have been so busy with my father that I have had not much time to get away. We had two weeks planned but those plans did not pan out. However, ever we took what we could get...games every night. Lots and lots of food and pool time. Trick or Treating...and some nice lady stopped us on our daily return from the pool and gave us a ginger bread house to decorate. It was fun!!!
We played somegames in the evening hour....look at our Trick or Treaters...
 This little boy is so stinking CUTE!!!

 Some how we did not get a face shot of Avery Mae....
 I think they had a long day....
Little Ella's first time Trick or Treating with Mom and Dad...
We enjoyed one of our favorite spots; Hiking in Snow Canyon








No comments: