Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ward Hawaiian Paradise Cruise

One of my callings is the activities chairman...I love it; Brent saids he's called by default. Let's say he's learning to like it. We have lots of fun things planned this year, our Hawaiian Cruise March 6, was a success. Thank goodness we have dollar stores, I found most of the decorations there. Kathy Rodda had some beautiful large shells that we use to decorate our buffet table. Sharon Fredricko loaned us a large tropical looking plant for the center of our buffet table. To get our large gym to look somewhat like the inside of a cruise boat John Anderson printed up huge port holes...they are my favorite! I have a wonderful group of people I work with. I wish these pictures could really reflect how nice the Hawaiian Cruise looked... 
I am looking forward to more fun things to plan...I guess I am somewhat of a party girl at heart....




No comments: