Monday, October 22, 2007

ABC its me!!! My Honey Tagged Me!!!!
This looks funnnnnnn.... Thanks, Brent!
A- Attached or single: Attached (I LOVE IT)
B- Best Friends: Brent and my Children (I adore them all)
C- Cake or Pie: PIE hot apple with ice cream. I make a great apple pie!!!
D- Day of choice: Saturday!!!!! A day with Brent....
E- Essential Item: a warm bed...soft cuddly covers...a good nights rest, or I am not in the best of moods. I need that beauty sleep to function in this life!!!
F- Favorite Color: Warm earth tones, Autumn colors, chestnut brown...
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: BOTH!!! Grandkids love to eat the gummies and I have a grandaughter who is fasinated with those worms real or gummie
H- Hometown: Born Battle Mountain Nevada, home now Farmington, UT...
I- Indulgence(s): My time...I agree with Brent 24 and Lost (When will the get last season on DVD!!!)
J- January or July: July around a pool, January around a fireplace...
K- Kids: Lila and Travis (by marriage all spouses become my kids also) Brandy and Eric, Shelley and David, Heidi and Matt, Kyle, Rigby, Ryan, Brooke and Trevor...
L- Life is Incomplete Without: The Gospel, being in Love (Brent) and Family
M- Marriage Date: April 14th, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister...half sisters 6 and step brother 1
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Being without or un prepared
Q- Quotes: "Care and love your family in this life so that they will WANT to spend Eternity with you." AND "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it."
R- Reason To Smile: Correct choices of my children, grandchildren, Hoildays, Life
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Eric, David, Matt
U- Unknown Fact About Me: lets leave it at that....UNKNOWN (there is a reason for the word)
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: I Love meat however vegetables are a must for me...one without the other yuck!!!
W- Worst Habit: Eating to much, middle age spread, more since meeting Brent!!!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: x-rays...to see if I was human!!!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Good food that has lots of favor, not fast food or food that has been cook at such high tempertures that all favor is gone like Buffet food.
Z- Zodiac: Virgo

2 comments:

Brent's Family said...

No more Chuck-a-rama I guess. You are cute.....

Meet the Elliott's said...

at chuck-a-rama they have nice salads....